Last Update: 27/11/2020
The Personal Data Protection Policy (hereinafter referred to as the “Policy”) of the Company under the trade name “DEYANERA ATHENS General Partnership” and the distinctive title “DEYANERA ATHENS” (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “our Company”, “our”), having its registered seat in Kalochori, Thessaloniki (5 Kanari Street), with Tax Identification Number 801099369 and General Commercial Registry Number 149073106000, wishes to inform you about the ways in which we handle the information we learn about you from your visit to our Company’s website www.deyanera.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”, “our Website”).
Our Company is the data controller of your personal data.
- 1. Personal Data we may collect from you
Most of our Company’s Website can be accessed without submitting any personal data. Nevertheless, there are some sections asking you to provide such information, for instance when you wish to contact our Company in order to submit any query regarding our products, to report a problem or to submit queries, complaints and concerns about our Website or its content. Through our Website, we may collect the following personal data:
- Contact details, such as your full name and e-mail address, which you provide when you complete an online form on our Website,
- Your username and password for your registration and access to our e-store,
- Purchase and order details, as well as transaction details, performed by you via a debit/credit card for the purchase of products in our e-store,
- Data collected when you enter our Company’s Website by entering your username and password on Facebook or Instagram,
- The Company’s domain, through which you enter our Company’s Website and the pages you visit, automatically recorded by the server for the purpose of using and analyzing this data to generate statistics that will help us understand better how our Website is used and how we could improve it to better serve our customers, and
- Information from surveys that we may occasionally conduct on our Website for market research purposes, if you choose to respond to or participate in them.
- 2. Information collected automatically through cookies
We may also collect automatically and process information about your use of our Website through cookies. Please visit our Cookies Policy to find out more about the cookies we use, their purpose, the information they collect, as well as how to manage them and set your cookie preferences. Purposes and Legal Bases of Processing your Personal Data
We may use your Personal Data, depending on the case, for the following purposes:
- process your online requests, purchases and orders and provide the services and information offered through our Website,
- modify and conduct the financial transactions in respect of the payments performed,
- control the downloading of data from the Website,
- improve and customize our Website, products, services and our business in general, for instance by identifying your preferences, history and activities on our Website,
- identify visitors to our Company’s Website,
- conduct analysis of data, market research, for instance to analyze your preferences, your purchase history and activities on our Website along with the data collected from third parties, such as data that you agree to share with us through social media (in particular on Facebook or on Instagram) and/or these that we may collect from publicly accessible data sources,
- contact you aiming at responding to your questions and complaints and
- send you promotional communications containing news, information and updates about our products and services, the offers and events performed by our Company, as well as other marketing announcements that may interest you.
We process the Personal Data we collect about you for the aforementioned purposes always by relying on a lawful basis that allows us to conduct a certain processing activity. Therefore, we will use your personal information, depending on the case, only if:
- You have provided us your consent;
- It is necessary to perform a contract to which you are party;
- It is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- We have a legitimate interest to do so (including a legitimate interest in performing our services, conducting our business, internal administration functions, defending legal claims etc.).
- 3. Recipients of your Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data to service providers that contribute to the provision of our services, the fulfillment of requests for information, the reception and sending of communication messages, the update of our correspondence recipients’ lists, the data analysis, the provision of support services or the performance of other activities, if any. In addition, if you request information about our Company’s products or services, we may provide this information to our partners and employees in order for them to be able to contact you for purposes of promoting our products and services.
Your personal data will be accessible to our Company’s authorized staff and service providers acting on our behalf.
We may also disclose your personal data where required by law or when we consider that the disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and / or to comply with a court procedure, court decision, supervisory authority request or any other legal process.
- 4. Transfer of your Personal Data outside the EU/ EEA
In general, our Company processes your personal data within the EU / EEA. However, we may transfer your personal data outside the EU / EEA, for instance to a service provider established outside the EU / EEA. Nevertheless, the level of protection of personal data in countries outside the EU / EEA may be lower than the respective provided within the EU / EEA. Where this is the case, and in the absence of an adequacy decision issued by the European Commission, we will implement appropriate safeguards in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation in order to perform such transfer and to ensure that your personal data remains protected and secure, such as the standard data protection clauses issued by the European Commission.Security
Our Company adopts the appropriate security measures to protect your personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. For the better protection of your personal data, your device should also be protected (for instance by installing an updated anti-virus system).
Unfortunately, no submission of data over the Internet is guaranteed to be secure and hence we cannot guarantee the security of the data you provide us 100%.
- 5. Retention of your Personal Data
We retain your personal data only for as long as it is required to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and in any case for as long as required under the applicable legislation.
- 6. Your rights
You may at any time exercise the rights to information, access, and rectification of your personal data.
In addition, and provided that the legal requirements are met, you can exercise:
• the right to delete your personal data,
• the right to restrict the processing of your personal data,
• the right to data portability,
• the right to object to the processing, including automated decision-making and profiling,
• the right to withdraw your consent to processing at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, located at Kifissias Avenue 1-3, 11523 Athens, tel.: 2106475600, email: email@example.com.
For further information, in order to submit queries regarding the processing of your personal data and in order to exercise your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7. Updates to our Policy
We may occasionally change this Policy, for example, in order to comply with the new requirements imposed by the applicable law or technical requirements. The updated Policy will be uploaded on our Website. We will also inform you in the event of substantial changes by any appropriate means, including emails. We encourage you to periodically visit this page for any changes.