Digital Marketing Specialist
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join the Deyanera team is available. With your technical knowledge, your organizational and problem-solving skills, you will contribute to Brand Awareness by creating Social Media and Google Ad Campaigns, evaluating campaigns for their effectiveness and developing response actions to increase sales.
This is a newly established position that requires practical participation in a fast growing company in the European and American markets of Luxury products.
More specifically, your responsibilities in the position of Digital Marketing will be the following:
- You will take control of digital Marketing tools. (Website performance and social media accounts, creating and managing postsl)
- You create Google Ads Campaigns, Social Media Ad Campaigns and Newsletter Campaigns ensuring that every Marketing strategy is developed along the lines of Deyanera’s creative team.
- Evaluate campaigns for their effectiveness using Google analytics, Facebook ads manager, Mailchimp.
- SEO management and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Utilize A / B testing and other conversion rate optimization methods.
- Be up-to-date on new technologies and trends in your field and share them with others.
- Interact with customers and deal with customer’s inquiries.
The ideal candidate has the following characteristics:
- 3 years (at least) of experience in luxury brands in the markets of Europe and America.
- Bachelor Degree in Digital Marketing.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Google Ads, Facebook / Instagram Ads, Remarketing / Retargeting, Google analytics and Mailchimp.
- Experience in E-commerce.
- Basic knowledge of SEO tools.
- Excellent knowledge of Google analytics.
Deyanera was founded in 2018. It is a luxury-clothing label based in Thessaloniki.
Our collections are based on high quality, environmentally-friendly materials. The pieces are handmade.
Each garment is made in Europe and crafted with traditional techniques, intricate details and unique fabrics and yarns, showcasing a timeless femininity in the modern world. Deyanera appears on schedule at Paris Fashion Week and sells 2 collections a year, during the Paris main market.
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Suzana Karipidou (Office Manager) at email@example.com if you have any questions about the position.
Deadline for applications is July 30, 2021.
Expected start at 1 September 2021.
We look forward to hearing from you!